Most professionals, executives, business owners, office workers, etc. at one time or another have traveled from one country to another for business transactions, meetings, seminars, workshops, and other business-related functions. As they go on their various trips from country to country, their phones, laptops and other electronic devices are always there to keep in touch with business partners and keep up to date with the work.
Phones and laptops are also essential devices that are a must for business trips. There’s nothing more terrifying than seeing your phone or laptop with a low battery and getting started right away when you need to make important business calls, navigate your destination with Google Map, or do other very important things on your phone. For this reason, a travel adapter is a must if you want to go on a trip.
What is a travel adapter?
A travel adapter is not an electrical converter. It is a connector that allows electrical devices with different connector shapes to be used in different countries. It simply connects different plug shapes to the socket in different countries. This means that you can use it to connect electrical devices with different plug shapes to the socket in another country.
Different countries and regions have different sockets and plug types. For this reason, it is recommended to take a travel adapter with you when you travel to another country. Some of them also have USB ports that you can use to charge your phones, tablets, and other USB-enabled devices.
Why travel adapters are ideal promotional gifts
Company owners, business owners, managers and other professionals mostly travel from one country to another. They need to charge and connect their various electronic devices. For this reason, they are ideal corporate gifts that companies and businesses can spend as gifts.
Travel adapters come in different shapes and colors. Therefore, it is best to get those with sockets that are compatible with your various electronic devices. Different countries and continents have different connector types such as A, B, C, D etc. For example, America has connector type A, Canada has connector type A and the European countries have connector type C.
Custom travel adapters
Adapters can be adapted to your needs and differ from the other adapters. This is to give it a unique look and personalize it for your personal use and satisfaction.
Assuming you have two phones and two tablets that you need to charge at the same time, there are customizable adapters that fit your needs perfectly. These are adapters that allow you to charge your two phones, two tablets and other electronic devices at the same time. Charging all devices at the same time can reduce the distribution of electrical energy to each device, thereby increasing the charging time.
Advantages of using customized travel adapters
1. How to charge your phones while traveling – Allows you to charge your phones when traveling, regardless of which country you are traveling to. You don’t have to worry about whether the outlet in the country you’re traveling to is compatible with the country you’re from. With a custom travel adapter, you can charge your different phones at the same time, saving you time.
2. How to charge your laptop while traveling – You can charge your laptop in any country you travel to. A laptop is one of the most important things a businessman or manager will travel with because he always has to be up to date with the work. So if you use a custom travel adapter, you can be sure that you won’t have to lose track of work because your laptop’s battery is low.
3. How to charge your tablets – In addition to charging your phones and laptop, you can also charge your tablets. There are many sockets that you can connect your tablets to along with your phones and laptop.
4.Power electric razors – As a businessman on a business trip that will take weeks, an electric shaver is a personal affiliation that you shouldn’t forget to take with you. Here, a customized travel adapter is of great importance because you need to power your electric shaver or charge it if necessary. Regardless of which country you travel to, you should take a bespoke travel adapter with you so that you can power or charge your electric shaver.
5. Charge digital cameras – As a tourist going on vacation or a businessman attending a business seminar, take a digital camera with you to capture every moment. You’ll also need a custom travel adapter that you can use to charge or power your digital camera when needed. With a travel adapter, you can charge your digital camera in any country you travel to.
Things to consider
A travel adapter is not a converter or transformer. Therefore, when traveling to other countries, there are two important things to keep in mind so that you don’t destroy your phones and other devices. These two important things to consider include:
1. Current – The two main standards for electrical power are direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC). DC is used in some countries, while AC is used in other countries. Therefore, you need to check that your devices are compatible with the electricity of the countries you are visiting to avoid damage.
2. tension – Different standards for electrical voltage exist for different countries. The most common are U.S. voltage standards of 110 / 120V and European countries of 220 / 240V. Therefore, check what voltage your devices are compatible with to avoid damaging them.