Mobility scooters and power wheelchairs can help your disabled and elderly parents move or travel easily. Your parents will regain their lost freedom. You will always appear cheerful and happy. It will motivate them to live better. Keeping your parents happy and stress-free will improve their health and age.
If your parents can walk a few steps and sit up straight without assistance, this scooter should be your preferred choice.
An electric wheelchair is a powered wheelchair that is useful for the elderly with extreme fatigue, endurance, mobility, or cardiovascular problems. If your parents cannot walk or sit straight without assistance, an electric wheelchair should be your preferred choice.
Both devices are useful for traveling inside or outside the home.
USP of power wheelchairs
• Your parents can move easily inside / outside the house without any help or effort.
• You only have to use your fingers to control the movement of the wheelchair.
• Your parents will feel very comfortable in the wheelchair because it is light, wide and durable, and it is equipped with a coil spring suspension.
• You can easily keep your feet on a footrest to maintain a straight posture. It will help improve blood circulation naturally.
• They require minimal care and assistance to move from one room to another. You can take a book off the shelf or enjoy a cup of coffee on your own.
• You do not need to constantly monitor your parents during marriages or social gatherings. Your parents can comfortably move and socialize with their old friends, family members and other guests.
USP of Mobility Scooters
• You will find a special bottle and medication holder to store water bottles and medication in a scooter.
• Your parents can easily walk to a medical or grocery store on a scooter without assistance.
• You will feel good on a scooter as it looks stylish and elegant compared to a regular and manual wheelchair.
• These power operated devices are lightweight, durable, and sturdy for your parents to carry comfortably.
• It is equipped with an automatically folding back system so that your parents can rest.
• All normal safety functions such as speed reduction and auto-stop function etc. are included.
• You need to charge the battery regularly to avoid problems.
• You must consult a neurosurgeon before buying a scooter or wheelchair.
• You will need to monitor your parents for a few days until they are comfortable on this type of chair or scooter.
To conclude, Mobility scooter and electric wheelchairs play an important role in the lives of our elderly parents.